Saturday, July 28, 2012

Summer Engagement Session

I'm so excited to show these photos! This couple happened to see one of the wedding photos I posted on facebook (they were friends with one of the groomsmen in the wedding), and they liked my style. So, she did a google search of my name and found this website. She then contacted me to do some engagement photos. So this was my first shoot that I did with people I had never met! When we set the shoot up I was so excited because I feel like this is a big step in the right direction.




















Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I like the Coke one. And the chalk board. What a great wedding date they picked. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick and I LOVED Christina! She was so patient and creative. She had some really great ideas for pictures and even stayed out in the rain for us! I highly highly recommend her! We're also using her for our wedding pictures!

    ReplyDelete